After hearing all the headaches about leaving comments, I decided to try it out and make it easy on all of you. So here is the easy three step process.
1) click on the comment link at the bottom of a post.
2) Leave your comment, in the comment box, then under choose an identity, choose other and put your name in the name box.
3) Then click on publish post, and you are all set, and you don't have to sign in, and no danger of losing your password.
Wednesday, May 30, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Kelly says hi. and she will call you tonight. I am testing the new technique.
Mike,
I know that this blog was devised by you for our benefit. Thank you very much = its difficult to be old but it's worse to be stupid and old, so thanks for helping us out. As I told you we enjoy your comments very much and read them several times, you do it very well.
Thanks for the telephone call, we enjoyed hearing from you. Keep up the good work.
Grandpa, Grandma
P.S. testing, 1- 2-3-
ummm....hello where'd the post about the bike race go?? It had a picture of me on it which means that it should stay. Just kidding, but really where'd it go?
Miss you like crazy
Post a Comment