Thursday, June 7, 2007

F is for Friends

My two good friends Nick and Jeff came out on Wednesday to spend the next 4 days haning out. We are all cyclists, so of coarse, we went for a 3 hours mountain bike ride the night they came out. The ride was a blast, and it was cool to get a ride in with them.
I gotta make it short, because Nick is sitting here waiting, so the next day I am going to see my buddy Pete who lives southern Connecticut. Then, us four are going to hit New York City! Pete, Nick, and I have never been, so it should be a great experience.

Oh yeah, Nick and I took some shots for the blog, check them out:

3 comments:

Caroline said...

Nice haircut; I like it a lot :-) You're going to look very city chic when you go to NYC!

Anonymous said...

nice doo!
have a great time with your buds
what's up with biting yiour hand when u are punching nick?

Anonymous said...

don't you know how to spell course?