Here are a few pics to hold you over till the full description.
The tallest building in the city, the Empire State Building.
New York stock exchange.
Jeff and I standing in Times Square at night.
This blog will give you a first hand glimpse on how I will be spending my summer working at Rogers Corporation in Rogers, CT. This is the first time that I will truly be away from home, lets see how I survive. Oh yeah, cuz Chris decided to do one, so I will try my best to live up to his (or at least poke lots of fun at him!)
The tallest building in the city, the Empire State Building.
New York stock exchange.
Jeff and I standing in Times Square at night.
1 comment:
It sounds like you are having a lot of fun. I'm glad that everthing is going well for you!
Love you
Post a Comment