It is hot out here, and I also seem to be running around like a chicken with its head cut off. I feel really really busy with work, and everything else. It seems like my time out here is coming to an end, I only have about a month left. I have a final presentation for work on August 2nd, and for some reason I am feeling lots of pressure on that already. I would not feel so busy if I did not have so much to do (but I guess that is what being busy means.)
This final report is really getting to me. At work a lot of the machines I need to get stuff done are being used by other folks, and some of the machines that I am working on are not working (so this is a big problem.) One of the saddest parts of this sad story is that I came up with a really good idea of how to compare some data, but it appears that one of the machines that I was relying on to make this comparison is not doing what I want it to!!! Even though right on the screen it says that it should work (now I know how Grandpa feels when he is trying to leave comments!!!!!)
Well anyways I hope you enjoyed my rant, this heat really gets me going!!!!!! Lots of exclamation points really enforce my ideas I feel, or maybe not, but of well, I put a lot in there, mostly because I feel frustrated, and I enjoy commas and run on sentences.
Tuesday, July 10, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Hey Mike - When the going gets tough the tough remember standing on the winners podium while their machine screws up and keep on smiling. Don't let it get you down. You seem to get our weather a day or two after us, if thats the case you will see a cool off tomorrow. Chin up big guy life is good!!!!!!
Hi Mike,
Do I sense a bit of depression in your attitude -- your working and playing to hard, stop and smell the roses, your doing a great job at work and at play and your lucky enough to be learing at the same time that youar earning. Not a bad way to live, keep up the good work.
WE LOVE YOU, GRANDPA AND GRANDMA
correction:
I enjoy commas and run on sentences...and bad spelling and editing.
love you!
Post a Comment